Use this template to show an insightful question at the start of a meeting or workshop in a compelling, engaging way.
The Power Question template is a way to display an insightful and thought-provoking question, to get your participants thinking in the right direction at the start of your meeting or workshop.
To use this template, open it in Drawify. Create a text element and add your question in the cloud in the middle. Your Power question can start with something like "What if..." or "How might..." and follow with a verb that prompts action or exploration. examples:
- "What if our products sold themselves?"
- "How might we improve customer satisfaction levels?"
- "How might customers discover more of our products on their own?"
Export your Power Question template as an image (PNG or JPG) to use in a presentation or online collaboration space (e.g. Mural or Miro) and use it to guide brainstorming sessions, conduct research interviews, or simply stimulate creative thinking.
- Increased productivity and quality of ideas in workshops and meetings
- Improved communication and collaboration among team members
- Enhanced problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities
Remember: the goal of a Power Question is to generate new ideas and ways of thinking that wouldn't happen with the regular, familiar ways that your meeting participants are used to. Be bold with your question, to encourage others to think more ambitiously or creatively than they normally do.
Customize the layout, content, and colors of this template, or swap elements for others to match your purpose.